分流專長登記及專長異動申請作業Announcement for major registration and major change






  1. 專長異動申請不限學期申請,詳細時間依每年系辦公告為準。
  2. 本班必修第一次修課,需修習本班開設課程(需選DE***)。領域專長必修及選修需依必選修科目表規定修課,唯必修不及格重修時,得申請至本院相關系所或一般大學工院相關系所修習非英語授課班級課程。如有特殊情形,可經由主任決定處理。
  3. 雙專長如有重疊的學分,應選修雙專長選修課程補足不足之學分數。
  4. 未修習過之課程或期中停修之課程,不得參加暑修。
  5. 導師配置:大一由學程主任擔任,大二分流後導師將安排各領域委員擔任。
  6. 相關問題可於上班時間洽系辦怡如姐(分機2451)


In order to register for a major or change your major, please turn in all necessary documents and application forms before May 15, 2020 , thank you.


Other relevant notes:

  1. Applications for a change of major are not restricted to certain semesters, please refer to the announcements made by the department office for more info on the time periods of the applications
  2. Students must take the compulsory courses, and choose courses offered by the department (DE*** courses). Please refer to the curriculum for major-specific compulsory and elective courses. Students are only allowed to choose non-English courses of subjects if they have failed once. In the event of other special occasions, the decision is made by the chairman, International program in engineering for bachelor.
  3. In the event of overlapping courses for dual major, it is required to take elective courses of the majors to make up for the missing credits
  4. You cannot take the summer course for courses you have not taken or you have withdrawn.
  5. Instructor selection: the chairman at International program in engineering for bachelor selects the instructors for the freshmen class, and committee members of the corresponding majors will select the instructors starting from the sophomore year.
  6. For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Amy Chen in the department office (Extension: 2451)